Move-in ready Alii Villas, top floor unit #302, 1 Bedroom/1 Bath 647 sqft.
This is the largest 1 bedroom floor plan at Alii Villas, an ocean front condo complex.
Unit #302 offers:
* Beautifully upgraded with bamboo flooring throughout living room, tile in bathroom and on lanai.
* From lanai, you can see lush tropical landscaping with a small ocean view.
* From the bedroom, you can see the ocean and Kailua Bay views from the jalousie windows.
* Portable AC installed in both the living room and bedroom.
* Turn-key furnished. Ready to move-in or rent out immediately.
* STVR license has been approved for this property and Buyer will be responsible for re-applying.
Alii Villas Complex offer:
* Ocean front complex with sunset viewing area where you can steps down to the rocky shoreline.
* Solar heated pool with barbecues, picnic area, restrooms and shower.
* Pets (dog or cat) allowed subject to Association approval.
This property is wonderful as a 2nd home, rental property or as a primary residence!
Because Kona International Airport hosts flights from Asia, the U.S. mainland, and connecting flights from around the world through Honolulu, North Kona is the vacation gateway to the Big Island. The main town of Kailua-Kona is where many visitors get their first real taste of Hawaii. But beyond being a very popular vacation destination with a shifting daily population of cruise ship passengers and international visitors, West Hawaii is also a fine place to live.
Kailua-Kona bustles daily with lively small-town charm and warmth. A short drive “up the hill” to Holualoa on the slopes of Mt. Hualalai takes you to a fascinating village located on one of Hawaii's historic by-ways. Big Island, mainland, and Pacific Rim lifestyles and values are elegantly blended in these West Hawaii communities. Kona serves as a visible, dynamic example of Hawaii’s famed melting pot of races and cultures.
Naturally, North Kona property is in high demand. Prices and inventory are sensitive to small changes in the broader national economy and it’s helpful to work with a knowledgeable real estate agent who can help you navigate the nuances of the research and purchase process. The market is broad and inclusive. If you’re looking for an oceanfront condo, a custom home, beach cottage, vacation villa, retirement or second home, townhouse, or even commercial property, we will assist you in finding the right property in North Kona.